What are some of your favorite coffee houses outside of Arizona?
Chris Tingom, I run things at Arizona Coffee.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Here are a list of places I have personally visited and can highly recommend;
San Fransico (Bay Area), CA-
Albina Press – Billy Wilson rocks it!
There are quite a few others that are a must, but I’ve never been. They include;
New York, NY-
Ninth St Espresso
There are many, many more, but these should be a good start and will be on a different/higher level than most anything found here in AZ, with the exception of a couple of (AZ) places which are operating on the same plane.
But the worm is turning here in AZ and yes there is hope!
Flying M Coffeehouse – Boise, ID
PT’s – Kansas City, KS
Here’s a couple from my native land……
Alterra Coffee Roasters – Milwaukee, WI
Anchora Coffee – Madison, WI
* Dragon Fly Coffee House
* Karen’s Bakery and Cafe
Small World Coffee, Princeton, NJ
Cafe Trieste, San Francisco, CA
La Colombe Coffee in Philadelphia
Jazz & Java in Philadelphia
There is coffee outside of Oz? Get outta here! I refuse to believe any of it is good. J/K:)
The best coffee that I have tasted is in St. Gerge UT. It is called “Light house Coffee shop” I found this awsome light house inspired gold mine while in a camping trip.
* Morning Due Cafe (neighborhood: Mission Dolores) – Coffee may not have always been the best, but the owners made you feel like an extended member of their family by your second visit.
* Farley’s Cafe (neighborhood: Potrero Hill) – A local institution and my favorite place to play Scrabble on a weekend morning
* XO Cafe (neighborhood: Noe Valley) – I liked this place more when it had just opened. At that time, when you ordered a mocha, they’d make it out of real cocoa and then shave chocolate from a European bar on top, just in case you didn’t have enough chocolate. Excellent.
* Ritual Coffee (neighborhood: Mission) – Serves Stumptown Coffee. ‘Nuff said.
* Cafe 976 (Pacific Beach)
* The Living Room (La Mesa, near SDSU)
* Miracles Cafe (Cardiff-by-the-Sea)
* Cafe Strada
* Mission Coffee
You guys are awesome! Next time I travel, this is going to be my resource.